May not be counted until November 10th. Apparently, some dumbass didnt get the absentee ballots out to our troops in Iraq. They say the number is around 10,000.
May not be counted until November 10th. Apparently, some dumbass didnt get the absentee ballots out to our troops in Iraq. They say the number is around 10,000.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Just seen that as well....
They are prolly mostly pub votes, millitary tends to vote pub...
McCain has already filed suit to be sure they count, so I guess he assumes they are pub as well...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
They are saying they have to wait and see how a judge rules. i dont see how they can NOT count them.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are saying they have to wait and see how a judge rules. i dont see how they can NOT count them. </div></div>
That would be about like america...Lets not even let the guys fighting for us vote...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
AHhhh... our level of excellence continues. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I'm sure by the end of the night we will know who wins Virginia or at least have a good estimate.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure by the end of the night we will know who wins Virginia or at least have a good estimate. </div></div>
Probably -I would think you are right, but how hard can it be to let someone in the service, vote? It sorta defies logic....but ,wait that is how politics work. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] I hope they don't forget something like food or ammo, too.
The ballots are only 140,000 votes...it isn't gonna be close enough for it to matter.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks